Tax planning is an essential component of an overall wealth management strategy. Our goal isn’t to help you avoid taxes; instead, we work with your CPA to help reduce your tax burden through prudent estate planning, meaningful charitable contributions, and a thorough understanding of state and federal tax laws and how they apply to your unique situation.
Most Americans only think about taxes during tax season. However, tax planning involves year-round work to help minimize your tax liabilities. Your CPA can collaborate with your ICC investment advisor and our in-house tax and estate planning specialists to consider the tax deductions, allowances, exemptions, and credits for which you may be eligible. With a strategy in place, your advisor can help you make investment and expenditure decisions accordingly.
Our tax planning services can include:*
- Collaborating with your CPA to develop a strategy that seeks to minimize your tax burden.
- Developing a customized tax planning approach for you that takes into consideration your unique circumstances.
- Estate planning that takes into account trusts and charitable gifts.
- Assisting you with planning for quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Helping you plan the timing of income and purchases in a strategic manner.
- Providing recommendations to maximize your retirement contributions.
- Connecting with you on a regular basis to ensure that your tax plan continues to meet your needs.
ICC has been assisting our clients with investment management expertise, retirement and tax planning guidance for decades. Founded in 1987, ICC is a leading independent investment and financial planning firm in Nevada. We hold ourselves to a higher standard: the fiduciary standard. This means we have eliminated or disclosed all possible conflicts of interest. We do not sell our own investment products nor do we receive commissions, so our #1 priority is giving our maximum effort to help you achieve your financial objectives.
*Please Note: Limitations: The scope of services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement, and the specific requests and needs of the client. ICC does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. ICC does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products.