Intergenerational Wealth Transfer Services
An intergenerational wealth transfer strategy helps to ensure a seamless transition of wealth to your heirs. Everyone we work with has different values, goals, and assets. Just as it may be important to you to plan the transfer of your wealth to beneficiaries, it’s also important for them to prepare for their inheritance and understand their responsibilities.
One of the most important aspects of intergenerational wealth transfer from a financial planning perspective is asset protection. ICC in conjunction with the client’s attorney and other professionals, has helped many families pass their wealth to the next generation through strategic estate and tax plans, charitable giving, and trusts. When you choose ICC for wealth transfer planning, you can rest assured that we will do our part to secure the financial well-being of your family and loved ones.
Intergenerational wealth transfer services can include:*
- Using philanthropic planning to minimize tax burden
- Helping your family have discussions about their inheritance
- Helping determine the financial needs of your family members and loved ones
- Collaborating with your attorney to draft trusts and wills that address the complexities of transitioning your wealth to the next generation
- Working with you and other relevant parties on a business succession plan
ICC has been providing wealth management services for individuals, families, foundations and corporations since 1987. As one of the largest, independent financial planning firms in Nevada, ICC was among the first to implement the fiduciary standard. This means your needs will always come first when you work with us.
*Please Note: Limitations: The scope of services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement, and the specific requests and needs of the client. ICC does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. ICC does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products.