At ICC, we take a highly personalized approach to retirement planning. After all, no two people have an identical vision of their retirement, so your retirement plan should reflect your desires. We have in-depth conversations with you to understand your unique goals so we can help you realize them through prudent investment management and strategic saving. Whether you are a few years away from retiring or a few decades, it’s never too early or too late to start planning.
To retire comfortably, most people cannot rely on savings or social security alone—they also need additional income, beyond their working years, for peace of mind and financial stability. We can help you consider investment strategies and drawdown approaches, along with calculating a recommended timeline for you to retire and be able to live the lifestyle you want.
Our retirement planning services can include:*
- Listening to your retirement goals and helping you determine how much money you need to reach them.
- Planning ahead for health care costs, social security income, and catching up on your retirement contributions, if needed.
- Assisting with portfolio management and estate planning.
- Helping with IRAs, 401(k) rollovers, other retirement savings accounts and required minimum distributions.
- Developing a prudent investment strategy to establish a reliable post-retirement income.
- Collaborating with your CPA to proactively minimize your tax burden so you can save more.
ICC is a leading provider of retirement planning services in Nevada. Founded in 1987, we are an independent investment management firm, providing our industry expertise to help hundreds of clients reach their retirement goals. We adhere to the fiduciary standard which eliminates or discloses all conflicts of interest and puts your best interests first. Our business is built on earning our clients’ trust, not earning commissions or selling our own investment products.
*Please Note: Limitations: The scope of services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement, and the specific requests and needs of the client. ICC does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. ICC does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products.