Investment Management in Las Vegas
The goal of our investment management services is to help you achieve your short-term and long-term financial objectives, while also making investments that align with your personal values. Our experienced financial consultants have the knowledge needed to help craft an investment strategy designed to grow your wealth effectively, commensurate with the level of risk you are comfortable.
Investment management is often a piece of a larger wealth management strategy, but we also work with clients to manage their investment portfolios. We take a collaborative approach to the work we do, putting together individualized plans for every client we work with—we do not sell investment products, nor receive commissions or share revenue. So, you will always know that your consultant’s sole motivation is serving your best interests.
At ICC, our investment management services can include:*
- Closely working together with you to fully understand your financial and life goals.
- uilding a formal Investment Policy Statement (IPS) that reflects your cash flow requirements, desired rate of return, and your tolerance for risk.
- Selecting investments that are in your best interest and are consistent with your IPS.
- Monitoring your investments and managing your portfolio to ensure that each of your investments continues to remain aligned with your IPS.
- Offering regular meetings and concise, meaningful reporting to keep you updated on the status of your investment portfolio.
ICC as been providing investment management services for clients since 1987. We were among the first independent investment management firm in southern Nevada to implement the fiduciary standard seeking to eliminate and disclose conflicts of interest to help our team focus on all that is important to you.
*Please Note: Limitations: The scope of services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement, and the specific requests and needs of the client. ICC does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. ICC does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products.