Financial planning is a comprehensive approach to attaining your future financial goals that takes into consideration your lifestyle, goals, and values, in addition to your assets. By understanding the full picture, rather than addressing each of your priorities separately, we can develop a long-term strategy to better help you achieve your financial objectives and focus on all that is important to you.
Your relationship with a financial planner is built upon a foundation of trust. At ICC, we hold all of our team members to the highest ethical and professional standards and invite comparison to other firms you may be considering. We partner with you to manage risk and minimize your tax liabilities to protect your assets; we help you make educated investment decisions that align with your personal values. When you succeed, we succeed.
At ICC, our financial planning services can include:*
- Guidance in establishing your financial and life goals.
- Structuring, monitoring and evaluating your investments.
- Collaboratively working together with your CPA and your estate planning attorney.
- Using advanced philanthropic planning to build an enduring legacy.
- Collaborating with your attorney for estate planning.
- Helping ensure that you have a prudent, strategic plan in place to provide for your retirement needs.
- Available to meet with you regularly to keep you up-to-date on the performance of your investment portfolios.
ICC has been providing financial planning services for clients since 1987. We are the first independent, Las Vegas based, wealth management firm to implement the fiduciary standard, which seeks to eliminate and disclose conflicts of interest in order to allow our consultants to always prioritize your needs.