Financial planning is a comprehensive approach to attaining your future financial goals that takes into consideration your lifestyle, goals, and values, in addition to your assets. By understanding the full picture, rather than addressing each of your priorities separately, we can develop a long-term strategy to better help you achieve your financial objectives and focus on all that is important to you.
Your relationship with a financial planner is built upon a foundation of trust. At ICC, we hold all of our team members to the highest ethical and professional standards and invite comparison to other firms you may be considering. We partner with you to help manage risk and minimize your tax liabilities to protect your assets; we help you make educated investment decisions that align with your personal values. When you succeed, we succeed.
At ICC, our financial planning services can include:*
- Guidance in establishing your financial and life goals.
- Structuring, monitoring and evaluating your investments.
- Collaboratively working together with your CPA and your estate planning attorney.
- Using advanced philanthropic planning to build an enduring legacy.
- Helping ensure that you have a prudent, strategic plan in place to provide for your retirement needs.
- Available to meet with you regularly to keep you up to date on the performance of your investment portfolios.
ICC has been providing financial planning services for clients since 1987. We are one of the first independent, Las Vegas based, wealth management firms to implement the fiduciary standard, which seeks to eliminate and disclose conflicts of interest so our consultants can seek to achieve all that is important to you.
*Please Note: Limitations: The scope of services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement, and the specific requests and needs of the client. ICC does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. ICC does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products.